- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Of the two Moyo locations in Johannesburg this Parkview branch, at Zoo Lake, is the nicest during the day, as you can dine with a view of the lake and take a stroll or a ride in a rowboat afterward. The branch retains the quintessential Moyo vibe, with the option to dine outside in the lush gardens or to enjoy the African decor indoors. The deck is a wonderful spot to enjoy a relaxing lunch or a late-afternoon drink.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Livingstone's Southern Africa with River Cruise IExplore
- Essence of South Africa (14-Day) IExplore
- Zambia & Botswana Flying Safari — $8,795 IExplore
- Livingstone's Southern Africa with River Cruise — $7,395 IExplore
- Cape Town & Namibia — $3,939 IExplore
My husband and I live in Cape Town and it has been our home for the past 25 years – I am from the England.
Most vacations we travel to some far away land with lots of advice from all you guys o Read more
Including international travel from the US and transfers between parks and countries, the entire duration of this trip is about 3 weeks total.
I did the nontraditional part at the start of the trip, bu Read more
To my utter delight, I will be returning to South AFrica in early OCtober for a trip that will begin with a week in CapeTown. Read more
· News & Features
Inspired by the setting of the exciting World Cup?...... Read more
Tourism is likely to increase once the world sees how much South Africa has to offer...... Read more