- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's The Complete Guide to African Safaris
Trabella Pizzeria Review
This intimate restaurant of 14 tables or so is on a busy street corner around the corner from Parea—an accessible but not attractive position. Trabella's strength is its designer pizza, some of the best you'll ever taste, whether it's with the Brie and cranberry topping; Parma ham, rocket (arugula), and Parmesan; or smoked salmon, sour cream, and caviar, sprinkled with spring onion. The pasta and gnocchi are good options as well.
- Address: Number 3, Galen House, Oxford Rd., at Corlett Dr., Illovo, Johannesburg, 2196
- Phone: 011/442–0413; 011/442–0414
- Location: Northern Suburbs
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon. No lunch Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just spent 34 days in South Africa - Madagascar - South Africa - Swaziland - Botswana - Namibia - and Zimbabwe - traveled over 4,000 miles by road - took 10 flights - did the trip with the help of Jenma Read more
This was a mostly self-drive trip, and not our first to South Africa (first time in Kgalagadi though). Read more
I probably sound like all the rest of the posts.....
I won't know until April whether I am going to J'burg, SA on business for 2 weeks in late May and/or early June. I visited 2 years ago, but couldn' Read more
· News & Features
Inspired by the setting of the exciting World Cup?... ... Read more
Tourism is likely to increase once the world sees how much South Africa has to offer...... Read more