- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ruby Sushi Review
This Japanese and Chinese restaurant is in the heart of Parkhurst's restaurant hub and sports a red-and-white color scheme, Asian-inspired lanterns, and a large painting of Japanese women. It's most popular for its variety of sushi, including creations such as bacon and avocado or pecan and avocado pieces. Begin a meal with the miso soup or some crispy spring rolls with sweet chili sauce and end it with a relaxing herbal tea.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I'm planning on visiting Cape Town and Kruger National Park in November.
Would appreciate any input about weather (temp, humidity, rain) , animal viewing at this time and crowds.
Thanks . Read more
Having just returned from a trip that ranks up there with the best of my life, I will offer some details in a short trip report. Read more
I am planning a honeymoon to SA, flying into Capetown from the US end of May. Read more
· News & Features
Inspired by the setting of the exciting World Cup?... ... Read more
Tourism is likely to increase once the world sees how much South Africa has to offer...... Read more