- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mount Grace Country House Hotel
At a Glance
- luxury accommodation
- top-rated spa facilities
- complimentary Internet access
- no children under 12
Check Rates from our Partners
Mount Grace Country House Hotel Review
This village-style bed-and-breakfast near the town of Magaliesberg has accommodations in a variety of delightful country-style buildings. All have glorious views of the mountains, valley, and the landscaped gardens. The Mountain Village is the most luxurious lodging, with sunken baths and heated towel bars. For more privacy, stay at Grace Village, which is farther down the mountain. The most reasonable lodging is the Thatchstone Village. The food is wholesome country fare with a Mediterranean influence, and the Mount Grace is famous for its Sunday lunches.
- Address: R24 to Hekpoort, near Magaliesberg, Magaliesberg, | Map It
- Phone: 014/577-5600
- Website: www.africanpridehotels.com/mount-grace-country-house-and-spa.html
- Location: The Magaliesberg
- 121 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Cape Town & Namibia IExplore
- Essence of South Africa (12-Day) IExplore
- South Africa - Black Culture Experience — $3,259 IExplore
- Essence of South Africa (14-Day) — $12,790 IExplore
- South Africa Experience — $4,149 IExplore
My husband and I live in Cape Town and it has been our home for the past 25 years – I am from the England.
Most vacations we travel to some far away land with lots of advice from all you guys o Read more
Including international travel from the US and transfers between parks and countries, the entire duration of this trip is about 3 weeks total.
I did the nontraditional part at the start of the trip, bu Read more
To my utter delight, I will be returning to South AFrica in early OCtober for a trip that will begin with a week in CapeTown. Read more
· News & Features
Inspired by the setting of the exciting World Cup?...... Read more
Tourism is likely to increase once the world sees how much South Africa has to offer...... Read more