- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's The Complete Guide to African Safaris
Mount Grace Country House Hotel
At a Glance
- luxury accommodation
- top-rated spa facilities
- complimentary Internet access
- no children under 12
Check Rates from our Partners
Mount Grace Country House Hotel Review
This village-style bed-and-breakfast near the town of Magaliesberg has accommodations in a variety of delightful country-style buildings. All have glorious views of the mountains, valley, and the landscaped gardens. The Mountain Village is the most luxurious lodging, with sunken baths and heated towel bars. For more privacy, stay at Grace Village, which is farther down the mountain. The most reasonable lodging is the Thatchstone Village. The food is wholesome country fare with a Mediterranean influence, and the Mount Grace is famous for its Sunday lunches.
- Address: R24 to Hekpoort, near Magaliesberg, Magaliesberg | Map It
- Phone: 014/577–5600
- Website: www.africanpridehotels.com/mount-grace-country-house-and-spa.html
- Location: The Magaliesberg
- 121 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just spent 34 days in South Africa - Madagascar - South Africa - Swaziland - Botswana - Namibia - and Zimbabwe - traveled over 4,000 miles by road - took 10 flights - did the trip with the help of Jenma Read more
This was a mostly self-drive trip, and not our first to South Africa (first time in Kgalagadi though). Read more
I probably sound like all the rest of the posts.....
I won't know until April whether I am going to J'burg, SA on business for 2 weeks in late May and/or early June. I visited 2 years ago, but couldn' Read more
· News & Features
Inspired by the setting of the exciting World Cup?... ... Read more
Tourism is likely to increase once the world sees how much South Africa has to offer...... Read more