- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Johannesburg Hotel Reviews
Most, if not all, of the good hotels are in the northern suburbs. Many of the hotels are linked to nearby malls and are well policed. Boutique hotels have sprung up everywhere, as have bed-and-breakfasts from Melville to Soweto. Hotels are quieter in December and January, and their rates are often cheaper. Generally the busy months in Jo'burg are from June to August. If there's a major conference, some of the smaller hotels can be booked months in advance.
Browse Johannesburg Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's