All Johannesburg Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
|A-F G-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
#1 Melrose Blvd
If you're going to be in town for a few days, or just like having . . .
54 on Bath
Most of the visitors to 54 on Bath are businesspeople drawn to. . .
Budmarsh Private Lodge
Surrounded by a lush garden in the heart of the Magaliesberg,. . .
This small, upmarket guesthouse in central Rosebank is an old. . .
Crowne Plaza Johannesburg–The Rosebank
Notable for its quirky public spaces—Louis XVI reproduction armchairs,. . .
De Hoek Country House
In France this exclusive establishment would be called an auberge,. . .
Fairlawns Boutique Hotel & Spa
Set in a residential area, this gracious boutique hotel was once. . .
As its overriding theme, this boutique hotel in a game estate. . .
|$$$||Cradle of Humankind|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Johannesburg Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's