- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
The best and really only way to explore this area is in your own transport. Main roads (the N2 and R61) are easy to navigate, and following the coastal road (turn off the R61 towards the coast) is picturesque.
If you're looking to explore the South Coast, the Southern Explorer magazine and Web site includes maps of the various tourist routes, along with details of restaurants, sights, and accommodation establishments.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's