Sights & Attractions in Durban and KwaZulu-Natal
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Umhlanga
Gateway Theatre of Shopping
The largest mall in the Southern Hemisphere, Gateway has been...
|Stores / Malls||Umhlanga|
This 114-acre coastal forest grows on a dune that dates back...
Natal Sharks Board
Most of the popular bathing beaches in KwaZulu-Natal are protected...
Join tourists and locals for a gentle stroll or vigorous run...
|Promenades / Boardwalks||Umhlanga|
Sibaya Casino & Entertainment Kingdom
Sibaya is expansive—in size, appearance, and number of activities—but...
For years a group of informal traders has sold its wares, ranging...
|Markets / Bazaars||Umhlanga|
Swallow View Site
If you're in the area from mid-October to mid-April, be sure...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's