Sights & Attractions in Durban and KwaZulu-Natal
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Durban and KwaZulu-Natal
|A-E F-K L-N O-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Francis Farewell Square
In the heart of Durban, the square is a lovely shady plaza bordered...
Gateway Theatre of Shopping
The largest mall in the Southern Hemisphere, Gateway has been...
|Stores / Malls||Umhlanga|
Hare Krishna Temple of Understanding
This magnificent lotus-shaped temple opened in 1985 is at the...
This 114-acre coastal forest grows on a dune that dates back...
Though the area is mainly about dining, shopping, and the arts...
|Bodies of Water||The KwaZulu-Natal Midlands|
Built in 1927 in a style that combines Islamic and colonial features...
Kendra Hall and Ekta Mandir
One of the most easily accessible and opulent temples in the...
Pronounced kwa-moosh-le (with a light e, as in hen), this small...
|Museums / Galleries||Durban|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's