Bartle Arts Trust (BAT) Centre
Bartle Arts Trust (BAT) Centre Review
The vibrant center (though perhaps a little on the seedy side these days) is abuzz with artists and musicians. Most days—and some nights—you can watch sculptors, dancers, musicians, and painters at work, and at night the BAT comes alive with plays, music, and African film or video festivals. The center is home to several small galleries, which showcase the work of local artists. The center contains a restaurant, a coffee bar overlooking the bay, a nightspot with live music, and shops that sell an excellent selection of high-quality African crafts, fabrics, and ceramics.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's