Victoria Street Market
Victoria Street Market Review
The most vibrant cross-cultural market in the city, the Victoria Street Market is a century old trading area where more than 150 stall-holders sell everything from recordings of African music to rolls of fabric, curios, brass ornaments, Chinese goods, incense and curry spices. Bargaining is expected here, much as it is in India.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's