- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
There are plenty of ATMs in and around Durban—at shopping centers, large attractions like Suncoast and uShaka, and even some of the smaller supermarkets. Most bank branches exchange money, and the airport and uShaka have money exchanges, as do Rennies and the AmEx foreign-exchange bureau. Shops in the bigger malls like Gateway, Pavilion, Musgrave, and La Lucia often take traveler's checks. Though you will need cash at the markets, don't carry too much. Use credit cards where you can.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's