- Beautiful Beaches Durban's beaches are some of the world's safest and most beautiful. The long, sandy beaches and inviting water temperatures extend all the way up the Dolphin (north) Coast and beyond, as well as south from Durban, down the Hibiscus Coast and into the Eastern Cape.
- Reliving History Explore the battlefields of the Anglo-Zulu and Anglo-Boer wars, making sure you visit the legendary sites of Isandlwana, Rorke's Drift, and Blood River.
- Game Viewing Although smaller than Kruger, the easily accessible Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Game Reserve, Mkuze, Ithala (aka Itala), and Pongola game reserves are all teeming with game, including the Big Five.
- Amazing Natural Wonders KZN has two World Heritage Sites—the Drakensberg and Greater St. Lucia Wetland Park—as well as numerous game reserves.
- A Vibrant City Durban, Africa's busiest port, has a distinct feel, flavored by its diverse populations. In the city center, you'll find mosques, temples, and churches. Take a rickshaw ride along the Beachfront after browsing for Zulu beadwork, or try a local "bunny chow" (curry inside a hollowed-out loaf of bread).
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More