- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cape Town Tourism is the city's official tourist body, providing information on tours, hotels, restaurants, rental cars, and shops. It has a coffee shop and Internet café. The staff make hotel, tour, and travel reservations. From October to March, the office in town is open weekdays 8–6, Saturday 8:30–2, and Sunday 9–1; from April to September, it's open weekdays 8–5:30, Saturday 8:30–1, and Sunday 9–1.The branch at the Waterfront is now run by Cape Town Routes Unlimited (CTRU) but offers the same services and is open daily 9–7.
WESGRO - Cape Town Routes Unlimited (FNB Building, St Georges Mall, 7th Floor, Cape Town Central, Cape Town, 8001. 021/405–4500. www.tourismcapetown.co.za.)
Cape Town Tourism (The Pinnacle Building, Burg and Castle Sts., Cape Town Central, Cape Town, 8001. 021/487–6800; 0861/322–223 in SA only. www.capetown.travel.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's