Sights & Attractions in Cape Town
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Cape Town
This series of small coves lies among giant boulders on the southern...
Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope
Once a nature reserve on its own, this section of Table Mountain...
|Parks||Table Mountain National Park|
Kirstenbosch National Botanic Gardens
Spectacular in each season, these world-famous gardens showcase...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Southern Suburbs|
Made famous by its most illustrious inhabitant, Nelson Mandela...
Table Mountain Aerial Cableway
This is a slick operation. Two large, wheelchair-friendly revolving...
|Tours||Table Mountain National Park|
Two Oceans Aquarium
This aquarium is considered one of the finest in the world. Stunning...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Waterfront|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's