- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Romney Park Hotel & Spa
At a Glance
- free Wi-Fi
- underfloor heating
- on-site parking spaces are limited
- no gym
Check Rates from our Partners
Romney Park Hotel & Spa Review
This converted apartment block incorporates adjoining houses to provide luxury sea-facing suites, all with generous balconies and fully fitted kitchens. Elegantly decorated in an African-colonial style, what this property lacks in gardens and outdoor space it makes up for in generously apportioned suites. Breakfasts are available, but with self-catering facilities in suites, you might prefer to fix your own and enjoy it while watching the sea from your balcony. Or head down to Somerset Road on foot for a host of deli-dining options. The adjoining spa is well known for good, reasonably priced treatments.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $3299 -- 10-Nt. South Africa Adventure w/Air, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
My husband and I live in Cape Town and it has been our home for the past 25 years – I am from the England.
Most vacations we travel to some far away land with lots of advice from all you guys o Read more
Including international travel from the US and transfers between parks and countries, the entire duration of this trip is about 3 weeks total.
I did the nontraditional part at the start of the trip, bu Read more
I have been attempting to book a trip to Africa for a year now, not sure I am any closer to an itinerary. Read more
· News & Features
When Hollywood came calling, these 10 hotels were ready for their close-ups.... Read more
Brooklyn's hot right now, particularly if you're in the Western hemisphere.... Read more
Whether its heights, speed, wild animals, or something else, we've all got a fear that needs conquering.... Read more