- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Inn at Castle Hill
At a Glance
- good value at a great location
- location on top of a steep hill might hinder walking around the area
- limited on-site parking
Inn at Castle Hill Review
The fishing village of Kalk Bay is a vacation destination in itself. From the inn you can stroll down to the beach, walk to the restaurants, or explore the antiques shops that this bohemian village is known for. The carefully restored Edwardian villa has a wonderful view over False Bay, and the spacious rooms are individually decorated. Be sure to ask for a room that opens onto the veranda. There's a communal TV lounge, and braai facilities are available on request.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Thinking of visiting Cape Town and Kruger. Read more
I'm planning on visiting Cape Town and Kruger National Park in November.
Would appreciate any input about weather (temp, humidity, rain) , animal viewing at this time and crowds.
Thanks . Read more
I am planning a honeymoon to SA, flying into Capetown from the US end of May. Read more
· News & Features
To say there's plenty to do, see, eat, and drink in Cape Town would be an understatement. ... Read more
There's no better place than South Africa to witness the sea's most awesome creatures in action, and its... Read more
Surrounded by world-renowned wine estates, farmland, and miles of rich coastline, Cape Town is one o... Read more