- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- mountain views from all rooms
- within walking distance of Kirstenbosch gardens
- airport shuttle available
- no dining options on foot so a car is recommended
- no gym
Check Rates from our Partners
Bishop's Court Review
Nestled in the exclusive suburb of Bishopscourt, where the bishop of the Anglican Church still has his residence, this boutique hotel with unrivaled views over Kirstenbosch and Table Mountain is a good combination of class and homey comfort. Thanks to a friendly and attentive staff, you may end up feeling as though you're staying with wealthy cousins. After browsing through the private library, you can retreat to your gorgeous room. The decor is classical, and fine touches include fluffy robes, luxurious toiletries, and wonderful baths. Groups can even rent the entire establishment. Breakfast is served, but lunch and dinner are only available on request.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Thinking of visiting Cape Town and Kruger. Read more
I'm planning on visiting Cape Town and Kruger National Park in November.
Would appreciate any input about weather (temp, humidity, rain) , animal viewing at this time and crowds.
Thanks . Read more
I am planning a honeymoon to SA, flying into Capetown from the US end of May. Read more
· News & Features
To say there's plenty to do, see, eat, and drink in Cape Town would be an understatement. ... Read more
There's no better place than South Africa to witness the sea's most awesome creatures in action, and its... Read more
Surrounded by world-renowned wine estates, farmland, and miles of rich coastline, Cape Town is one o... Read more