- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Obs Holistic Lifestyle Fair
Obs Holistic Lifestyle Fair Review
For everything weird and wonderful, this market is an absolute winner. Cape Town is home to plenty of alternative-therapy practitioners, crystal gazers, and energy healers, and they congregate on the first Sunday of every month to sell their wares and trade spells. Food is abundant, healthful (of course), and vegetarian. Kids are not ignored; they run wild together with their parents.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Thinking of visiting Cape Town and Kruger. Read more
I'm planning on visiting Cape Town and Kruger National Park in November.
Would appreciate any input about weather (temp, humidity, rain) , animal viewing at this time and crowds.
Thanks . Read more
I am planning a honeymoon to SA, flying into Capetown from the US end of May. Read more
· News & Features
To say there's plenty to do, see, eat, and drink in Cape Town would be an understatement. ... Read more
There's no better place than South Africa to witness the sea's most awesome creatures in action, and its... Read more
Surrounded by world-renowned wine estates, farmland, and miles of rich coastline, Cape Town is one o... Read more