Rappelling in Cape Town
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Abseil Africa offers a 350-foot abseil (rappel) off the top of Table Mountain for about R500, not including the cable car. Another excursion takes you over a waterfall in the Helderberg Mountains, an hour's drive away, for about R700, including transportation and lunch. 021/424-4760. www.abseilafrica.co.za.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's