Kayaking in Cape Town
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
You don't have to be a pro to discover Cape Town by kayak. Coastal Kayak Trails has regular sunset and sunrise paddles off Sea Point. A two-hour paddle costs around R250. 021/439-1134 or 083/346-1146. www.kayak.co.za.
Real Cape Adventures offers regular scenic paddles off Hout Bay and from Simon's Town around to Boulders. Expect to pay R250. 021/790-5611. www.seakayak.co.za.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe