Birding and Wildlife in Cape Town
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Birding and Wildlife
Specialized birding walks can be organized through Brians-Birding, which offers birding walks that cost R2,200–2,600 for a full day. Prices are per group, usually with a max of about five people. 021/919–2192. www.brians-birding.co.za.
For a unique wildlife encounter, head out with Baboon Matters. For R275, you'll follow trained guides as they track resident troupes of baboons on the peninsula. The guides will also explain baboon behaviors and conservation concerns. 021/782-2015.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe