- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The only tourist information body in the Seychelles is the generally very good Seychelles Tourism Board (STB). The head office is in Bel Ombre, with smaller offices at the airports in Mahé and Praslin, and the jetties in Praslin and La Digue. The website is also tremendously helpful when planning a trip, and includes copious and regularly updated information from logistics to accommodation to activities. Maps of the main islands and consumer brochures are available for free. The largest tour operator in Seychelles is Mason's Travel. You can book any kind of tour imaginable with their helpful staff; note that their hotel rates can be more competitive than booking directly with the hotel. Walking trail maps can be purchased at the Botanical Garden and Antigone Bookshop for Rs25.
Mason's Travel (Michel Building, Revolution Ave., Victoria, Mahé. 428–8888. www.masonstravel.com.)
Seychelles Tourism Board (Bel Ombre, Mahé. 461–0800 Mahé; 423–3346 Praslin; 423–4393 La Digue. www.seychelles.travel.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's