Sights & Attractions in Seychelles
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Seychelles
|A B-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Mahé's most popular beach, this 3-km (2-mile) crescent...
Erected in 1978, the monument commemorated the 200th anniversary...
|Memorials / Monuments||Mahé|
Cote d'Or Beach
Cote d'Or Beach (also known as Anse Volbert) is a stunning white-sand...
Cousin lies just off the southwest coast of Praslin, about 30...
Once known as Île Rouge on account of its red earth, this...
Domaine de Val des Près (The Craft Village)
This traditional colonial homestead, one of very few left in...
|Houses / Mansions||Mahé|
Grand Anse, on the southwest coast, is another large stretch...
On La Digue's eastern side, this picturesque beach is known for...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2599 -- Israel: 8 Nts. w/Hotels, Tours & Airfare, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
- Wild Zambia IExplore
- Syria — $1,859 IExplore
- Ancient Crossroads of Turkey & Armenia — $8,795 IExplore
- Wild Zambia — $5,475 IExplore