- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's The Complete Guide to African Safaris
Sir Selwyn Selwyn-Clarke Market
Sir Selwyn Selwyn-Clarke Market Review
Built in the 1840s in glorious early-Victorian style (and renovated in 1999), this national landmark, which is also Victoria's main market, is the place to buy the freshest fruit and fish and the most pungent spices. The market is a colorful place to browse for souvenirs and is particularly lively on Saturday mornings (closed Sundays).
- Address: Market St., Victoria, Mahé
- Hours: Mon.–Fri. early morning–4:30 pm; Sat. early morning–1 pm; closed Sun
- Location: Mahé
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
At the beginning of November four friends and I left rainy Italy to visit sunny Morocco. Read more
A scientific study would compare Feb and March within the same year and make that comparison over numerous years. Read more
We now know where in SA we want to go and when (mid August to early September 2015) but need advice on best routing.
We want to stay at 2 to 3 private reserves (3 nts each) bordering Kruger (hopefully, Read more
· News & Features
Our resident cruise expert doles out tips and advice for solo cruisers looking to save money on thei ... Read more
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more