- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's The Complete Guide to African Safaris
Anse Forbans Review
To get away from it all, head to this beach in the southeast. The sea, as you approach Anse Marie Louise (just past the Anse Forbans Chalets), can be rough (it's a favorite spot for surfers), but you may have the whole thing to yourself. The nearby Surfer's Café is a great place for a snack or a drink. Amenities: none. Best for: solitude, surfing, swimming.
- Address: past the petrol station at Anse Royale Mahé
- Location: Mahé
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Africa 2014, January & February
We flew Ottawa to Zurich on Swiss and booked a 1 night package at the Hilton Airport that included an early check in, breakfast and late check out – a good deal, Read more
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
Thinking of our next trip in October, we are Americans living in Dubai.
Just starting to do research. As far as things to do what are some of the differences in general? We like to spend about half ou Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more