- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bonbon Plume Review
Located on lovely Anse Lazio beach, this outdoor establishment is open for lunch only, but serves fabulous grilled seafood and Creole specialties right on the water's edge. There is a three-course set menu (Rs400), or you can order grilled lobster, fish, scallops, or mussels Seychellois from the à la carte menu (all served with rice, salad, and lentils). A large open-air structure of thatch and wood, the restaurant's best tables are in the sand under umbrellas. Outside of lunch hours, fresh fruit juices, milkshakes, and ice cream are available.
- Address: Anse Lazio Anse Lazio, Praslin
- Phone: 423–2136
- Location: Praslin
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed June.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
This is a trip report describing a two week vacation in Israel and Jordan (one week per country). Read more
We are a couple looking to take our first African safari using mobile camps. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more