- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Coco Rouge Review
A small family-run restaurant serving authentic Creole cuisine, this casual eatery is popular with locals and offers takeout for both lunch and dinner, as well as coffee and light breakfasts. Perfectly cooked fish accompanied by delicious Creole salads made from smoked fish, mango, papaya, and breadfruit are the specialties at this extremely friendly and unpretentious establishment. The set dinner menu is very popular and a great value.
- Address: Bay St. Anne Praslin
- Phone: 423–2228
- Location: Praslin
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
This is a trip report describing a two week vacation in Israel and Jordan (one week per country). Read more
I've been a regular to Africa over the past 12 or so years on a budget, self drive + tent normally visiting areas away from the maddening crowd.
Now retired we, my wife & I, have decided that next yea Read more
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a... Read more
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup.... Read more