Fodor's The Complete Guide to African Safaris
Kenwyn House Review
One of Seychelles' best examples of a 19th-century French colonial home, Kenwyn House is a historic monument as well as a duty-free shop and gallery. Built entirely from wood in 1855, this elegant home now houses a jewelry shop featuring South African diamonds and tanzanite, an art gallery, high-end souvenirs from the Indian Ocean region, and a charming—if only sometimes-functioning—coffee shop.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's