- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
La Perle Noire
La Perle Noire Review
Housed in a slightly shabby nautically themed setting just off the beach at Beau Vallon, the black pearl serves a delicious dinner menu with a focus on seafood, international flavors, and a tendency toward Italian influences. Dishes are fresh and perfectly seasoned, service is friendly and efficient, and there's a kids' menu. The octopus salad in a reduced balsamic sauce, and the Fish Fillet Perle Noire are recommended. The ice cream with coconut caramel is a wonderful (super-sweet) local dessert. If you want to dine at one of the outside tables, call ahead.
- Address: Beau Vallon Beau Vallon, Mahé
- Phone: 462–0220
- Location: Mahé
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
This is a trip report describing a two week vacation in Israel and Jordan (one week per country). Read more
I'm going to start pricing out safari's in November to east africa. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more