- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Many visitors base themselves on Mahé for the duration of their visit to the Seychelles, merely taking day-trips to the other islands. If you plan to spend much time on other islands, bear in mind that Mahé is one of the most interesting islands, and excluding time to laze on the beach or go diving and snorkeling, three days could easily be filled with exploring Victoria, hiking one of the numerous inland or coastal trails, visiting the cluster of art galleries and Creole villages around Anse Soleil, and discovering your own empty beach.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's