- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Safety and Precautions
Generally speaking, Mahé is a very safe destination, and violent crime is practically unheard of. Still, it's best to avoid tempting petty theft: resist leaving cameras in open view in cars, or purses and cell phones unattended on beaches while swimming. If hiking in Morne Seychellois Park, don't leave valuables in sight in your car; better yet, leave them at the hotel.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's