- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
The domestic terminal at Mahé handles all flights anywhere else in Seychelles, and the helipad is also at the airport. The Cat Coco ferry goes to Praslin three times a day (twice on Sunday). The 55-minute trip costs US$55 for adults. The Cat Coco also runs one trip a day to LaDigue, via Praslin (twice on Sundays). Having your own car is the best way to explore all of Mahé's nooks and crannies. But if the narrow roads and left-hand driving put you off, have your hotel call you a taxi. Or take the public bus—a flat fee of Rs5 will get you anywhere on the island. Timetables and maps are available at the terminus in Victoria, or call the SPTC line. Buses ply each route once an hour from 6 am until 7 pm.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's