- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Visit the Seychelles
Splashing in Solitude: Home to the world's most beautiful (and empty) beaches, Seychelles' tropical waters are one big playground for snorkeling, diving, fishing, and kayaking.
Unspoiled Nature: Jungle-clad granite islands, where you can look a giant tortoise in the eye, have also become seabird sanctuaries, where the abundance of winged creatures will blow your mind.
Island Hopping: From "busy" Mahé to the empty beaches of coralline Denis to the über-luxury of private-island resorts to the entirely undeveloped nature sanctuary of Aldabra—every island offers something different and unforgettable.
Creole Culture: Old French Victorian mansions, colorful gardens, a cuisine that blends Indian, French, and Southeast Asian influences—the friendly Seychellois culture is a lovely and unique melting pot.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's