Seychelles Travel Guide
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's The Complete Guide to African Safaris
Plan Your Seychelles Vacation
Unique. A word overused in tourism, but one that truly describes the Seychelles. One hundred and fifteen coral and granite islands rising from the Indian Ocean, this pristine hideaway of white-sand beaches, majestic granite cliffs, palm-fringed jungles, and astonishing azure waters is a mostly uninhabited paradise. Trading in exclusivity, luxury, and undeveloped natural environments, the Seychelles is an ideal beach escape for those who can afford all that gorgeous privacy.
The variety of hotels has exploded in the past few years, and no longer is it the case that Seychelles offers only super exclusive (and super expensive)...read more
The international dining scene in Seychelles has undergone a massive transformation in the last few years, and complaints of paying top dollar for sub-par...read more
Things To Do in Seychelles
Explore the best sights, entertainment, and shopping with our top choices and insider tips.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just returned from a South African tour with Gate 1. Read more
Africa 2014, January & February
We flew Ottawa to Zurich on Swiss and booked a 1 night package at the Hilton Airport that included an early check in, breakfast and late check out – a good deal, Read more