- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Swakopmund is both a pleasant place in itself and offers a surprising array of activities and good shopping, as well as some culinary variety if you've been on safari for a while. Visitors generally stay two nights, but three to four nights is better if you really want to partake in a few of the outdoor activities for which this area is famous (several of which happen in Walvis Bay, a 40-minute drive south), as well as relax and stroll around the town itself.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's