- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- great food
- helpful and friendly staff
- in-house spa therapist
- must drive to city center
- downstairs "patio" rooms lack views and can be a bit dark
- pool is for plunging only
Olive Grove Review
Located about a 10-minute drive north of the city center, this elegant guesthouse is incredibly popular for its stylish simplicity and great service. The aesthetic is minimalist chic, with polished concrete floors and a color scheme of sage and olive with well-placed details like beautiful handmade tiles and Moroccan-style lanterns. Attention to detail and thoughtful treats for guests are a specialty here (e.g., honeymooners can expect bubbly and flower petals). Families are also welcome; the humongous and super luxurious garden suite is an absolute stunner.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Here's a trip report from our 3+ week trip to Africa. Read more
Thanks so much to all those on this forum for helping me to plan my recent trip to South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, and Namibia. Read more
3 nts and 3 nts?
3 and 2?
This would be pre-Etosha.
Looking to maximize chance at desert rhino and ele and other unique desert species/habitat.
Looking to hold down lodging costs.
What do you Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more