- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's The Complete Guide to African Safaris
For those returning from days and nights book-ended by the ubiquitous bounty of meat that is safari cuisine, this sushi joint will offer a delightful though costly alternative. The owners take pains to import the majority of their grocery ingredients from Japan and also have nonlocal fish flown in on a regular basis. Inventive combinations and rolls like the white-pearl starter (crab mixed with sushi rice with a ponzu wasabi sauce) and the black-dragon roll (spicy tuna with mango and avo) are recommended. Portions are not large, but everything is fresh and lovingly prepared.
- Address: 37 Tobias Hanyeko St., Swakopmund
- Phone: 064/406–406
- Location: Swakopmund
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Here's a trip report from our 3+ week trip to Africa. Read more
Thanks so much to all those on this forum for helping me to plan my recent trip to South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, and Namibia. Read more
We are planning our first Safari trip to Africa for next August 2015 with our two kids who will be 11 and 12yrs old. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more