- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Namibia Restaurant Reviews
You won't find much truly Namibian food (although local venison, seafood, and Namibian oysters are superb); the cuisine is mainly European, often German, though international variety and standards increasingly are found in the larger towns. Lodges usually serve good home-style cooking—pies, pastries, fresh vegetables, lots of red meat, mouthwatering desserts, and the traditional braai (barbecue). Because of its past as a German colony, Namibia is known for its lager. South African wine, which is excellent, is readily available.
Browse Namibia Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's