- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Agadir and Essaouira are music hot spots, so it is no surprise that both cities host popular music festivals. Held in July, Agadir's Festival Timitar celebrates native Berber music, while Essaouira's world-famous Festival of Gnaoua, held each June, hosts international musicians as well as native ones.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's