- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
The key international air hub in the region is Agadir. Agadir's Al Massira Airport is 35 km (21 mi) east of town. Grands taxis (large shared taxis) to downtown Agadir cost 150 DH during the day, 200 DH at night and will take you directly to your hotel. There is also a shuttle bus every 30 minutes from the airport to nearby Inezghane (13 km/8 mi southeast of Agadir) where several bus services and grands taxis provide connections to other southern destinations as well as to the main bus station in Agadir.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's