- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Tiznit is well signposted if traveling by road, with the N1 bringing you from Agadir, or the R104 from Tafraoute. Several daily buses arrive from Sidi Ifni (1½ hours), Agadir (2 hours), and Tafraoute (2 hours). The bus station is a 15-minute walk along Avenue Hassan II from the medina entrance at Bab Jdid. The CTM office is located inside the medina at the end of Avenue du 20 Août. There are also grands taxis from Agadir.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's