- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Tiznit suffers from its uncomfortable location on a flat, hot plain, which makes it look ugly in comparison to the picturesque towns of the mountains or the laid-back beach hangouts of the coast. Yet markets in Tiznit's medina offer a great selection of silver jewelry, and the ambience, especially in the evening, is more relaxed than that of Marrakesh or Fez.
Park your car in the main square, the Méchouar, and walk or rent a bike from the bike shop just inside the square's southern entrance.
Tiznit at a Glance
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's