- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
It's right in the middle of tourist central, and owned by the Ryad Mogador Al Madina Hotel to boot, but this restaurant is one of the best options for Moroccan cuisine in the area. Lanterns, low seats, and painted tables are de rigueur, as are pigeon pastillas, tagines, and pastries. With 24 hours' notice you can order such specialties as mechoui (roasted lamb) and stuffed royal sea bream.
- Address: Al Madina Center, Bd. du 20 Août, near English Pub Agadir
- Phone: 0528/84–56–56
- Location: Agadir
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
Trying to decide between the two tours below for mid Sept - early Oct 2014. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more