- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
English Pub Review
Just when you thought you couldn't get Yorkshire pudding in Morocco, you come across this street-side bar, café, and restaurant that prides itself on comfort food such as burgers and fries. You can also get a full English breakfast of sausage, bacon, eggs, and beans. For homesick Brits there are also steak and kidney pies, Cornish pasties, and, of course, fish and chips, all to be washed down with pints of beer.
- Address: Bd. du 20 Août, Agadir
- Phone: 0528/84–73–90
- Location: Agadir
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
We have just returned from a family trip to Morocco We only had 8 days and spent them in Marrakech, the High Atlas (Toubkal area), Fes and saw Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes with the final night i Read more
Background: We are a couple in our mid-30s with our 4year old daughter. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more