- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
At a Glance
- Clean rooms
- nice swimming pool
- Street noise
- bar is smoky
- no meals
- 20 mins from beach
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Solman Review
Behind a charming, old-school entrance is a well-worn, good-value hotel with a street-side bar, zellij-tiled reception area and pool at the back. Noisy rooms with twin beds face out onto the street; better are the rooms with double beds looking out over the pool. Two rooms on each floor also have balconies, so try to book one of those.
- Address: Av. Hassan II, Agadir
- Phone: 0528/84–45–65
- Location: Agadir
- 55 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
Trying to decide between the two tours below for mid Sept - early Oct 2014. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more