- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Dar Baba Review
A night with Orianna and Vicentini Gianfranco's cooking is not to be missed. This family-run Italian restaurant with only five tables on the first floor of their riad and home is affordable and charming. All the pastas and the cheeses are made in-house, and the menu is written in Italian. Tables are surrounded by fish and pasta charts, plants, a tarnished saxophone, a map of the world, and crooning Italian music.
- Address: 2, rue de Marrakech, Essaouira
- Phone: 0524/47–68–09
- Location: Essaouira
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
My wife and I are considering a trip to Morocco in October or November. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more