- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
An addition to Taroudant's rather sketchy restaurant scene, L'Agence shares street-level premises with a real estate office under the same ownership. Both businesses are run by French-Moroccan couple Maria and Yann, and they have created a charming and eclectic rustic eatery. With only six tables, whitewashed walls, hand-painted wooden beams, Berber textiles, and quirky metal-sculptures, it has plenty of character. The food is distinctly Moroccan—salads, tagines, and couscous—but the menu is constantly changing to offer variety. Try safa, couscous with minced chicken and sprinkled with almonds and cinnamon. It's fine to bring your own wine and beer (discreetly).
- Address: Av. Sidi Mohammed, Taroudant
- Phone: 0528/55–02–70
- Location: Taroudant
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun. and during Ramadan.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
My wife and I are considering a trip to Morocco in October or November. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more