- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
An addition to Taroudant's rather sketchy restaurant scene, L'Agence shares street-level premises with a real estate office under the same ownership. Both businesses are run by French-Moroccan couple Maria and Yann, and they have created a charming and eclectic rustic eatery. With only six tables, whitewashed walls, hand-painted wooden beams, Berber textiles, and quirky metal-sculptures, it has plenty of character. The food is distinctly Moroccan—salads, tagines, and couscous—but the menu is constantly changing to offer variety. Try safa, couscous with minced chicken and sprinkled with almonds and cinnamon. It's fine to bring your own wine and beer (discreetly).
- Address: Av. Sidi Mohammed, Taroudant
- Phone: 0528/55–02–70
- Location: Taroudant
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun. and during Ramadan.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
We have just returned from a family trip to Morocco We only had 8 days and spent them in Marrakech, the High Atlas (Toubkal area), Fes and saw Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes with the final night i Read more
Morocco Trip Report March 27-April 8, 2014
We (couple with 13 year-old grandson) have just returned from a memorable tour of Morocco with a driver/guide.
Tip #1: Bring to the airport, the credit card Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more