- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Tomb of Sidi u Sidi
Tomb of Sidi u Sidi Review
The tomb of Sidi u Sidi, patron saint of Taroudant, is on the northern edge of the Arab Market and attracts locals hoping for healing and cures. Located just off Avenue Bir Zaran—a street lined with fish vendors, produce carts, and men selling corander from their bike baskets—it's a place where you can take a peek from a respectful distance, but cannot enter.
- Address: Taroudant
- Location: Taroudant
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
We have just returned from a family trip to Morocco We only had 8 days and spent them in Marrakech, the High Atlas (Toubkal area), Fes and saw Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes with the final night i Read more
Morocco Trip Report March 27-April 8, 2014
We (couple with 13 year-old grandson) have just returned from a memorable tour of Morocco with a driver/guide.
Tip #1: Bring to the airport, the credit card Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more