- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
At a Glance
- great value
- very clean rooms
- pool could use a scrubbing
- often busy with package tours
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Marhaba Review
Tucked behind a street a little way back from the beach, this resort hotel has very reasonable prices. Rooms are simple but pleasant, all with en suite bathrooms, and you can request a private balcony at no extra cost. The hotel sits 200 meters from the beach. Half-board option is also available.
- Address: Av. Hassan II, Agadir
- Phone: 0528/84–06–70
- Location: Agadir
- 69 rooms, 6 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast, some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
We have just returned from a family trip to Morocco We only had 8 days and spent them in Marrakech, the High Atlas (Toubkal area), Fes and saw Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes with the final night i Read more
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more