- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
At a Glance
- great value
- very clean rooms
- pool could use a scrubbing
- often busy with package tours
Hotel Marhaba Review
Tucked behind a street a little way back from the beach, this resort hotel has very reasonable prices. Rooms are simple but pleasant, all with en suite bathrooms, and you can request a private balcony at no extra cost. The hotel sits 200 meters from the beach. Half-board option is also available.
- Address: Av. Hassan II, Agadir
- Phone: 0528/84–06–70
- Location: Agadir
- 69 rooms, 6 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast, some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We took a drive through the Atlas mountains this summer during the corn harvest. Read more
Thanks to the kind people on this forum who are willing to share their travel knowledge, my husband and I just returned about 10 days ago from a 12 day trip to southern Morocco. Read more
Background: We are a couple in our mid-30s with our 4year old daughter. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more