- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
At a Glance
- great value
- very clean rooms
- pool could use a scrubbing
- often busy with package tours
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Marhaba Review
Tucked behind a street a little way back from the beach, this resort hotel has very reasonable prices. Rooms are simple but pleasant, all with en suite bathrooms, and you can request a private balcony at no extra cost. The hotel sits 200 meters from the beach. Half-board option is also available.
- Address: Av. Hassan II, Agadir
- Phone: 0528/84–06–70
- Location: Agadir
- 69 rooms, 6 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast, some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
My wife and I are considering a trip to Morocco in October or November. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more