- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
At a Glance
- great value
- very clean rooms
- pool could use a scrubbing
- often busy with package tours
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Marhaba Review
Tucked behind a street a little way back from the beach, this resort hotel has very reasonable prices. Rooms are simple but pleasant, all with en suite bathrooms, and you can request a private balcony at no extra cost. The hotel sits 200 meters from the beach. Half-board option is also available.
- Address: Av. Hassan II, Agadir
- Phone: 0528/84–06–70
- Location: Agadir
- 69 rooms, 6 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast, some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
We have just returned from a family trip to Morocco We only had 8 days and spent them in Marrakech, the High Atlas (Toubkal area), Fes and saw Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes with the final night i Read more
DH and I have two nights to spend in Morocco in September 2015. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more